Inspiration always needs to come from somewhere. Here are the blogs that I follow on a daily basis. If you are interested
in Product Management, Marketing, Agile Methodologies, and Interaction Design, I wholeheartedly recommend checking
Mind The Product
– Whether you're just starting
as a Product Associate or are a seasoned veteran of Product Management, Mind The Product is an encompassing library
of knowledge for any Software Product Manager nowadays.
– First Round is a place where you can
find really well-written articles from experts in the Product, Operations and Marketing. Lots of real-life experience
– This blog is all about conversions.
Also, covers various marketing topics on how to retain users after converting.
– Probably the most extensive blog
on Agile, with concise articles. Can be a bit dogmatic about Scrum sometimes.
Mountain Goat Software
– This a great
place for every seasoned Agile practitioner. Mike Cohn's blog is filled with useful, down-to-earth articles
and not-so-subtle humor.
– One of the biggest Agile legends and
a guru of software refactoring. It's not updated often, but the stuff you can find there is gold.
– This blog is not just great posts on UX, but
a place where the philosophy of User Experience itself is being discussed.
– Another must read if you're into UX and/or
Nielsen and Norman's Blog
– Led by the legends
of UX, an awesome place to gather more material on UX and User Research.
– A collection of stuff that can be described
as simply beautiful.
– Whenever you ask yourself something that
starts with "Should I" regarding the design, you can probably find your answer here.
– If you are a Linux geek as much as I am,
OMG Ubuntu is a place where you can find news regarding Ubuntu. Sometimes, there are posts about other Linux
builds from time to time.
– While not a blog, BusinessInsiders'
section on Tech is a go-to place for staying informed about what is happening in the tech world.